- Conferences and workshops
- For students
Classes are realized on the basis on latest teaching methods with the use of modern e-learning tools.
- lectures conducted by experts from given domain (also by foreign guests visiting DIS)
- computer labs conducted by practitioners
- multimedia presentations
- interactive group and individual exercises
- projects prepared individually and in groups.
Furthermore students of IT in Economy and Administration can broaden their knowledge and skills through:
- Internships in international concerns, i.e.: SAP, and summer internships organized by Duale Hochschule Baden-Württemberg Heindenheim
- International student exchange program within the IS:Link project.
- Joining the DIS team in one of ongoing research projects
- Case Studies conducted by business experts
- Membership in students interest groups