The second edition of the BSCT workshop took place on 27 June 2019 as part of the BIS 2019 conference in Seville (Spain).
The aim of the workshop is to closely explore emerging challenges and opportunities in the field of blockchain technologies. Moreover, this time the audience attention was especially turned toward issues related to blockchain architectures, new business models as well as innovative applications, use-cases based on distributed ledger environments and standardization initiatives.
The organisers of the BSCT 2019 workshop were Saulius Masteika, Erich Schweighofer, Piotr Stolarski.
BSCT 2019 papers
- Comparing Market Phase Features for Cryptocurrency and Benchmark Stock Index Using HMM and HSMM Filtering
- Contagion in Bitcoin Networks
- Towards Blockchain and Semantic Web
- Detecting Brute-Force Attacks on Cryptocurrency Wallets
- Analyzing Transaction Fees with Probabilistic Logic Programming
- An On-Chain Method for Automatic Entitlement Management Using Blockchain Smart Contracts
- Study of Factors Related to Grin Cryptocurrency Mining Efficiency with GPUs
- Towards Blockchain-Based E-Voting Systems
- Internet of Things and Blockchain Integration: Use Cases and Implementation Challenges
- Wikipedia as an Information Source on Cryptocurrency Technology
Website of the BSCT 2019 workshop: bis.ue.poznan.pl/bis2019/qod/